Thursday, January 21, 2010

highschool life(my day)

Hey guys im not going to finish my story today, i have a lot to do in a little time! But i need to write something, i was starting to have writing withdraws! =) Well i had a normal day, full of fun paperwork and textbooks. WOOHOO. I do like my new class though, its business and personal law. The business part, im sure i wont like to much the the personal part i do! we jus started on morals. Whats right and whats wrong kind of stuff. We also had a girl on girl fight in the hallway today it was so bad that the bigest, manliest AP couldnt seperate them . So they just nstood back and let them fight it out til our cops got down there. Im pretty sure one of them got a ticket! Its not her first offense and she just turned 18 i wouldnt doubt it if they kicked her out. But anyways im just now startin julius ceasar, shakespeare. I cant wait we have to write an essay later on but im sure it wont be to hard. Okay well im going to work on my solfedge for choir, might even sit outside and do it! its a beautiful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment